Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In the spirit of National Doodle Day on May 10,  I am posting this. I am not a celebrity, of course, except maybe at the Washington state unemployment office where I was a customer for significant stretches. I do plan to bid and hopefully win one of the doodles for myself though. The proceeds from this event will benefit research on Neurofibromatosis, a disease that causes tumors to grow on nerve coverings in the nervous system.

 I am trying to learn how to draw. It doesn't come naturally to me. I can reproduce a respectable drawing if I can see my reference material. However I can't whip something up just from memory. My Dad and my sister could draw something blindfolded and make it look like a photograph. I find it much easier. to make a photograph look like a drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment