Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pop Tart



After a four month hiatus, I am up and running again. Three months in a homeless shelter, then a transition to a graveyard shift job put a damper on my art hobby. It has been difficult finding time to go use the computers at the library. However, my sister-in-law, gave me an android tablet after she bought herself a new one. I have slowly been learning the art apps. that are available since then. This image was created from a pencil sketch of myself that was then altered by using the Pics-Art app.

I have also downloaded the Sketchbook app., and I am beginning the process of learning how to draw with my fingers. Other projects I am working on are the Georgia state bird image, and I am putting a collage together from previous photos and drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment