Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Moody




This effort is more of an abstract art project.  In general, I believe my artistic imagination is hopelessly linear.  However, I have a great fascination with, and admiration of, abstract art. I love artwork that is multi-layered and multi-dimensional, especially artwork that has randomness to the layering.  When I look at this type of art, I often get the feeling that I am looking into different windows of the universe at the same time in a dream-like state of existence.  It can be quite a buzz!   My effort at layering here is quite simple.  I took a couple of cell phone images and merged them together.  I then wrote the text in.  Hopefully with time and experience, my grasp of layering and abstract arrangement will improve.  It is definitely a goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment