Sunday, July 8, 2012

More About Lighting


I am showing a portion of the background for my current cartoon project.  Like my ATC project, I am going to attempt to copy the photoshop lighting application to jpeg.  I will then attempt to draw it freehand.  This supernova will be considerably harder to duplicate than the lighting effect for the ATC.  There will be a lot of trial and error and hopefully not too much cussing.  For those familiar with my work, it is obvious to see that I like to use black as a background.  I just think it makes the colors look cool and exciting.  I am a weirdo though, and that is my distorted viewpoint.  Anyway, I hope to pull off this attempt to draw lighting effects freehand.  I really want to eventually ween myself from the gimmickry.

No comments:

Post a Comment