Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Colorado Update

The Colorado card is coming along slowly, very slowly, but it's coming along.  I have done almost everything freehand.  I have only used photoshop for some background and color enhancement.  The bird, the barbed-wire fence, and the background pattern have all been drawn freehand.  It has been painstakingly difficult, but it's getting accomplished.  All I have left to do is to blend in part of the background surrounding the bird and then the text.  I am going to try and do part of the text freehand (the word Colorado).  It's going to be hard, because, it has to be done on a curved plane.  I am going to give it a go though.  I ditched the original background plan.  I couldn't find a decent photo with a prairie type landscape.  I went ahead and made up a tricolor flag type pattern.  The coloring with the help of photoshop came out pretty good.  I hope to finish up in the next couple of days.  It has definitely been my biggest challenge so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment