Friday, May 25, 2012

Arizona after Arkansas? Oops!

I have a good start on the Arizona ATC. I am going with another downloaded photo. There will be no more attempts at drawing the birds until I can get some better pens that don't bleed. I know it's going to cost me, but that's the way it is. I am going to be doing more freehand drawing with the mouse. I am getting better at it. I am confident that I can draw simple designs now. I will also be doing the text freehand. The picture of the bird is really good. I have realized belatedly that I should have done the Arizona card before the Arkansas card to maintain alphabetical integrity. Therefore, I definitely failed filing 101. What's really sad is that I still spell better than I draw.

I also have a couple of ideas for more cartoons. I believe cartooning may become a major part of my artwork. It seems to be a good fit for me. It's something someone with marginal artistic ability can do if they have a sense of humor and a warped imagination. Guilty as charged!

No comments:

Post a Comment