Saturday, June 9, 2012

California Update and More. . .

The California ATC is coming along slowly, but surely. The painting process really takes a long time, and I am not trying to rush it.  When I get impatient, that's when major foul-ups occur.  I am also working on another silly cartoon. I really like this one.  I hope whoever takes a look at it will get a good chuckle from it.  After these projects are finished, I intend to get going forward on my journal. I have a pretty good idea in my head now on how to proceed with the first page.  My new pens arrived today all the way from Hong Kong!  I can't wait to try them out.  I hope they are really good.  If so, I plan to use them a lot in the journal.  The package they arrived in would make a great ephemera piece in itself.  The package has some beautiful bird stamps on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment